- Sale Conducted under AuctionsPlus User Agreement and Sale Terms
- Trading Terms are those of the Selling Agent
- At the conclusion of the sale, losing bidders have 90 minutes to meet reserve on passed-in lots
- If you are purchasing livestock from AuctionsPlus, please remember its the buyers responsibility to transfer your purchased animals onto your PIC in the NLIS database.
To do this you can access your account at www.nlis.com.au or if you require assistance, please contact the NLIS Helpdesk on 1800 654 743
Agent Contact: Matt Coady | Nutrien Ag Solutions Forbes | 0455 543 057
Vendor Contact: Steve McGrath | 0412 210 344
Onsite Inspections: Thursday 8th April, Friday 9th April, 15km from Parkes on Condobolin Road. 10am to 3pm.
Auction: Start 9.00am Monday 12th April and will run until 5pm Thursday 15th April
Buyers please note: While all care has been taken by both the Vendor and Agent in gathering the descriptions provided, neither the agent nor vendor bear any responsibility as to the accuracy of the descriptions or the suitability of items for the purchaser’s needs. We recommend prospective bidders inspect the items in person on the inspection day to make an informed decision on the condition of items and suitability for their needs.
- Sale will be conducted under ALPA terms and conditions of sale.
- No buyers premium applicable.
- 10% GST will be added to the sale price of all items.
- Invoices will be emailed 24hrs to purchasers of items.
- All invoices are to be paid in full within 72hrs of the sale closing, with proof of payment required before loading. Cheque or cash can be paid when picking up items. No goods will be loaded without payment being made.
- All items must be collected from the sale site on Saturday 17th April, between 8.00am and 5.00pm